TB Mathnavi-yi mubārak II
Mss and texts of the Mathnavi-yi Mubarak of Baha'-Allah.
The Mathnavi-yi Mubārak (The Blessed Mathnavi), a Persian mathnavi poem in 318 verses, was probably written in Baghdad or Constantinople in 1863. This work is referred to in the Adrianople-Edirne periopd 1283/1866-7 Persian book, the Kitab-i badi` of Baha'-Allah (see above). It was apparently written for Ḥājī Siyyid `Alī Akbar-i Dahajī. TB3. Constaniople,1863.
Mīrzā Husayn Isfahani Mishkīn Qalam
- Mathnavi-yi mubārak. Ms. in the hand of the Baha'i scribe Zayn al-Muqarrabin dated 8th Ramadan, 1299 or 24th July 1882 CE.
- 1905. Mathnavi-yi mubārak. Indian ed. in the script of Mīrzā Husayn Isfahani Mishkīn Qalam, the Musk-Scented Pen (b. Isfahan c. 1826-d. Haifa, 1912).
- 1914 Mathnavi-yi mubārak. Printed with the Haft Vadi (Seven Valleys) and Kalimat-i maknuna (Hidden Words) of Baha'-Allah in Cairo in 1333 AH/1914 CE.
- 1932 = 89 BE. Mathnavi-yi mubārak. [Tehran?] Jellygraph ed. with poems of Tahira Qurrat al-`Ayn (d. 1852) and an Istidlaliyya (Testimony Book) and poems of the Baha'i poet Mirza Na'im of Siddih [Isfahan] ( ).
- 1953 =110 BE. Mathnavi-yi mubārak. printed in a small 54 page volume in Delhi, India.
- 1964 =121 BE. Mathnavi-yi mubārak in the Tehran ed. of AQA vol. III.
- 1992. Mathnavi-yi mubārak. Bahāʼ Allāh; Prologemenon Waḥīd Raʼfī (pp. 1-5) Based on and reproduces a forty or so page calligraphic rendering in the script of Mīrzā Husayn, Mishkīn Qalam held at the Baha'i World Centre, Haifa, Israel. 1992. pp. vii+ unpaginated. Contains a useful introduction in Persian by Waḥīd Raʼfī dated May 1992.
- 1997. El poema del bendito = (Masnaví Mubarak). ed. trans. Juan A Guzmán. [Series: 27.'"> Colección de Poesía "Juan Ramón Jimémez", 27.] Huelva : Excma. Diputación Provincial de Huelva, D.L. 1997. A "versión literaria y prólogo de, Juan A. Guzmán". 52pp.
- 19XX. Mathnavi-yi Mubarak. English trans. Frank Lewis (Univ. Chicago).