Abrahamic Religions - Bibliographical Notes and Studies.
ABRAHAMIC-ISRAELITE, ISLAMIC AND ASSOCIATED RELIGIONS : BIBLIOGRAPHICAL, NOTES AND STUDIES
The hyperlinks below will lead to pages attempting to set forth bibliographical data pertinent to select areas within the "Abrahamic" dimensions of Religious Studies (Judaims, Christianity and Islamic studies). Something of the holdings of my personal library in the UK (Newcastle upon Tyne) and the USA (Merced, California) will at the same time be indicated. For Islamic, Shī`ī-Shaykhī (al-Shaykhiyya) bibliography see the pertinent links on the main page of this site.
- Religious Studies reference and miscellany
- Israelite religion and the Ancient Near East
- Biblical Studies General, Reference works and Encyclopedias.
- Biblical Commentaries
POST-BIBLICAL JUDAISMS AND JUDAICA
- Judaism: Periodicals-Journals
- Post-Biblical Apocryphal and Pseudepigraphal writings
- Reference and Encyclopedias
- Dead Sea Scrolls
- Jewish Mysticism, Esotericism and Magic
- Sepher ha-Razim (the Book of Mysteries) and Sepher Yetsirah ("The Book of Formation")
- Judaism and Gnosticism
- Judaisms and Islam
- Arabic, Persian and Turkish translations of the Bible
JESUS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT
- Jesus, the New Testament & Christian Origins
- Jewish Christianity and associated movements
- New Testament Apocryphal writings, Gnostic and other Gospels
- Syriac Language, Texts and Literatures
- Zoroastrianism and Manichaeism
- Early Christianity, Patristics
- Christian Mysticism
- Persian-Iranian Christians and Christianity
- Christian Theology
William Miller (1782-1849)
Adventist Groups and Millenarian Movements
Jews, Bābīs and Bahā'īs: Bibliographical and Historical Notes
The Kitāb al-muṭawwal ("The Comprehensive) of Sa`d al-Dīn al-Harawi al-Taftazānī al-Shafi'ī (d.793/1390)
- Arabic, Dictionaries, Grammars & Linguistic Studies ...
- Persian Dictionaries, Grammars & Linguistic Studies ...
- Turkish Dictionaries, Grammars & Linguistic Studies ...
- Islamic Studies, Reference, General & Miscellany ...
ISLAMIC-JEWISH-CHRISTIAN DIALOGUE AND APOLOGETICS.
al-Kairānawī - Some Bio-bibliographical Notes - 1980s - Under revision:
- al-Kairānawī , Raḥmat-Allāh ibn Khalīl ( b. Uttar Pradesh, 1818 d. Mecca 1891)
ISLAMIC BIBLIOGRAPHICAL NOTES
Exegetes, scholars, philosophers and mystics of the `school of Ibn al-`Arabi'.
کمال الدین عبد الرزاق الکاشانی